Cultivated Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would but I want to see what Fl posts for this sexy school girl outfit :D

LOL well it's of me sitting but yeah.

I can't help the redhead thing I won't dye my hair, but I will cut it!

Nice! I love Halloween. And I wasn't saying I don't like red hair. I love it on other people. For some reason I just don't like how I look with red hair. I'm so used to being a brunette I guess :)

Nice! I love Halloween. And I wasn't saying I don't like red hair. I love it on other people. For some reason I just don't like how I look with red hair. I'm so used to being a brunette I guess :)

It all depends on your skin tone. Red hair for some reason doesn't look good on really TAN people, the more pale you are the better red looks I guess.

That and I am a freckled freak! ;)

Are we about to have a Sexy Off on my thread? I approve.

Ha this was the October before the wedding, Andrew was my principal Mr. Prickhard. :P

It all depends on your skin tone. Red hair for some reason doesn't look good on really TAN people, the more pale you are the better red looks I guess.

That and I am a freckled freak! ;)

Very true. I've definitely got the pale thing down though. It is physically impossible for me to tan. I just burn and then go right back to pale. That's why my hair dresser talked me into dying my hair red because it would look natural.

I'm debating whether I should continue the "Sexy-Off" with another photo...hmmm...

Ha this was the October before the wedding, Andrew was my principal Mr. Prickhard. :P

:lol: That's awesome! My gay best friend and I dressed up as the "Mile High Club" pilot and stewardess this past Halloween. That was the photo I posted.

Very true. I've definitely got the pale thing down though. It is physically impossible for me to tan. I just burn and then go right back to pale. That's why my hair dresser talked me into dying my hair red because it would look natural.

I'm debating whether I should continue the "Sexy-Off" with another photo...hmmm...

Yeah it's hard to get a nice natural RED with dye, you don't want the crazy colors from what I can tell it's hit or miss with the dyes. Anything Auburn or whatnot would be pretty close to my color.

Yes that is the technical term for my color, light Auburn, and the underside is this dark brown/maroon color..... IDK why I have purple underneath naturally but I do. :huh:

All my gay friends moved away... :(

Yeah it's hard to get a nice natural RED with dye, you don't want the crazy colors from what I can tell it's hit or miss with the dyes. Anything Auburn or whatnot would be pretty close to my color.

Yes that is the technical term for my color, light Auburn, and the underside is this dark brown/maroon color..... IDK why I have purple underneath naturally but I do. :huh:

All my gay friends moved away... :(

Yeah. I didn't dye mine bright red to try to avoid how ridiculous it can look if its dyed. Mine was a dark auburn for a couple months before I dyed it back to my natural dark brown. That dark maroon color is really cool when its natural.

And I live in the SF bay area, so there are plenty of gay friends to go around :D

I have to go 2 hours south to find fun Gay people. The one's in Lake Worth FL are all grumpy like the rest of us because of the demographic. People are so rude, well 99% are here! -_-

Really???? Only one who likes the naughty Schoolgirl is Felicia???? LMAO wow guys your losing your edge! :P

I have to go 2 hours south to find fun Gay people. The one's in Lake Worth FL are all grumpy like the rest of us because of the demographic. People are so rude, well 99% are here! -_-

Really???? Only one who likes the naughty Schoolgirl is Felicia???? LMAO wow guys your losing your edge! :P

Yeah, I grew up in Florida, so I know how that goes. I lived in Jacksonville and Gainesville my whole life until a year and a half ago when I moved to California for grad school.

I was about to say the same thing. You post a sexy picture and the guys go MIA. Maybe its because I threatened to yell at Joel :lol:

Yeah, I grew up in Florida, so I know how that goes. I lived in Jacksonville and Gainesville my whole life until a year and a half ago when I moved to California for grad school.

I was about to say the same thing. You post a sexy picture and the guys go MIA. Maybe its because I threatened to yell at Joel :lol:

I know I was scared. Can we come back now?

I know I was scared. Can we come back now?

Of course! I won't yell at you. I'm not "engaged" to you. So you can look at all the sexy redhead pics you'd like :lol:

HAHA! LMAO

Yes Spiro you are not engaged to anyone!

Only Joel will get a smack!

My husband grew up in Alachua and went to school in G-ville, You guys may know some of the same people.....

HAHA! LMAO

Yes Spiro you are not engaged to anyone!

Only Joel will get a smack!

My husband grew up in Alachua and went to school in G-ville, You guys may know some of the same people.....

Yep we might! I lived in gainesville for 4 years while I was at UF. So is your husband a gator fan since he grew up around there?

By default he is, he actually went to Santa Fe Community College, but had friends at UF.

I wanted to go to UF for their Veterinary program, one of the best in the Nation, but didn't have the $$$ (ie dad refused to pay said I had to cover the 25% my scholarship)

Okay I am not posting anymore redhead pictures anymore, you guys are slaking! :P

Ok, us non gay guys are back, bring it on.

Look back up on the thread a bit, it's there. I am not posting it again! Just a few posts above me and Felicia's conversation.

Damn!

Ballz wasn't even on this conversation and he found the pic! Spiro your slacking!

Yeah I love the socks and skirt, was thinking of working it into the wardrobe somehow for the next DnB or DubStep concerts, I just need shoes that are easy to dance in and look good with the skirt.......

Candy we're definitely squattin at your house when we goto disney >:D

HAHA if you want to drive 4 hours north to go to the park feel free!

I have 2 pullout queen LaZboy couches. :D

You sound so fun

I do try. ;)

We are really homebodies though. I need a weekend off, like the whole weekend so I can go get the dance out of me for a change. It has been KILLING me I can't go to the club. And A doesn't drink much so he get's bored before me....

oh no girl, Ill bring a blow up californa king, we can all share hahaha ok ok jk I better hush before I go getting myself in trouble on some internet chat board :P

I don't drink either...I *cues eric church song* smoke a lil smoke drink a lil drink hahah but the drink is non alcoholic :P

oh no girl, Ill bring a blow up californa king, we can all share hahaha ok ok jk I better hush before I go getting myself in trouble on some internet chat board :P

HAHA! Yeah behave!

No we love visitors and really don't mind. I think you and A would get along anyways!

By default he is, he actually went to Santa Fe Community College, but had friends at UF.

I wanted to go to UF for their Veterinary program, one of the best in the Nation, but didn't have the $$$ (ie dad refused to pay said I had to cover the 25% my scholarship)

Yeah one of my really good friends is in vet school at UF and man is she in debt. You're a vet tech right?

Trust me the boys are here.

I see that now...creepers :lol:

Archived