ReefCleaners.org

Friday Sale!

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Use the code "Friday" at ReefCleaners.org before 8am Sat and receive 15% off of your livestock order. Summer is in full swing and we have some quality stock in. Now is the time of the year to get macros, and we are offering many species on sale at the moment, including flame algae which is finally back in stock. Thanks again for your continued support, let us know if you ever have any questions.

returnofsid

John, I see you still haven't learned how to count, from the last order I made, a couple of years ago.

Case in point. There's gotta be twice as many here, as I ordered...lol.

5882051434_d80f9b9ee2_b.jpg

Also a few more than I ordered...

5882051910_9cf0a76874_b.jpg

I think you got this quantity correct, but how difficult is it to count to 4?

5882053134_faef8d2bf4_b.jpg

5882052466_1b9c407384_b.jpg

Everything arrived, looking very healthy! Acclimated, per your instructions, and a lot of the snails are already hard at work!!

Thanks for the great order and exceptional communication!

Holey F***in sh*t! That's alot of friggin cerith snails! What kind of ceriths are they? So much more colorful than the ceriths I've got. Wish I was in Florida -_-

johnmaloney

We call them dwarf ceriths in the trade, and they were known to conchology as dwarf ceriths too until the late 70s when some scientist got all bent out of shape because the degree of the curvature of their opperculum, so they are in a genus all of their own, they are Batillaria minima, and the name in conchology changed to west indian false cerith. They are in a genus all their own, despite they have the same behavior, overall appearance, diet, breeding season etc.. as the other major cerith snails of FL all of which they live near...Anyway, it is my opinion marine biologists make a lot to do about little distinctions, they will change it back soon enough I expect.

Archived