SaltCritters.com

My nano Cube

clute0488

DitchPlains

Isnt the water noise loud from the pump breaking surface....I know with the hood closed mine sounds like an orchestra... Its an idea I noticed when changing my water the scum dissapaited as well...but the noise was defining, this tank is in my bedroom so no chance of that......

I only had mine down that far for a couple days.. I didn't like it that low and I didn't like all the bubbles that it made when water evaporated.. I just added another power head in the top left corner and pointed it slightly towards the surface.. and put the mag float by the sump outlet at an angle to force the water up.. but mag float don't work as good as 2nd pump.. and since I change the water once a week it doesn't get that bad..

btw.. mines in my room too and i sleep like a baby.. ha..

those smrooms wouldnt die if a nuke went off... i dont have my power head turned all the way up as for noise it's like a whilr pool in my oppnion if i do. i also have another power head incase i ever do want more water flow but i just dont like the look of it in there??.....

I know what ya mean about the look of the extra ph.. I took mine out once and what a difference. looked so much better.. I'm thinkin bout puttin the ph in the same chamber as the stock one. then connectin the ph to a soon to be drilled hole by the sump intake..

Joey88again

I was wanting to do that too. Or put it in the back sump thing and using clear tubing. My nano cube just got moved form upstairs to downstairs. So far my only corals are a xenia, and an antler anemone that came on a piece of rock.

Archived