inTank Media Baskets

Pick a fish poll

Squared

Sixline wins  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Poll closed! But I don't want to delete it! You can vote but it won't mean anything.

• Sixline wrasse
    • Cherub angelfish
    • Royal gramma basslet
    • Bangaii cardinal
    • Lubbock's fairy wrasse

i'm not getting the royal gramma or bangaii because i have decided i wanted something more active. but probaly not the bangaii, very pretty but not swimmy. gramma maybe, will have to see how they act at the fish store.

el fabuloso

I voted for the royal gramma. Just added one to my tank to round off my stock list and it was just what my tank needed in terms of color, movement and personality.

What other fish do you have in your tank?

Does you gramma tend to stay in one portion of the tank, or does he swim everywehre?

el fabuloso

- 2 true perculas

- Blue spotted jawfish

- Yasha goby

- McCosker's flasher wrasse

- Sixline wrasse

- Royal gramma

My royal gramma does have a favorite spot he likes to chill at but for the most part isn't afraid to venture out and swim everywhere. He's very inquisitive and is always observing what the other fish are doing but is otherwise peaceful even towards the yasha goby who only comes out during feeding time. None of the other fish seem to show any sign of aggression towards him including the sixline wrasse.

Why risk your coral on a little cherub? That's the only reason I don't have one in my tank. I prefer my fish eat frozen food rather than nipping at coral and clam mantles.

go with the six line.

Cherub is one of the best pygmy angels for a nano reef. Look at parishilton's tank. It's in the TOTMs.

I know, I saw his tank and it too was what made me fall in love with that little fish. But I did a lot of research and decided that it wasn't worth the risk. Parishilton's tank didn't have any LPS such as frogspawn - my favorite coral in my tank.

Anyways, this point is moot now, and congrats on your future sixline. :lol:

Archived