inTank Media Baskets

Rose

redrocket

Do you think maybe it is on the glass because it is roaming still? I just checked my water levels and everything is where it needs to be. As for as the anemone goes it looks healthy, it has eaten today. The tips and color are very colorful, the mouth is normal. Is there any pointers that i might have to take care of it if it is sick?

I currently have a extra powerhead blowing on him because I heard if you direct flow at them they will usually move. Other than that I have a 202 powersweep and a hob filter. Im only running 2X36 pcs right now to acclimate. Got on suggestions?

Directing flow on him, IMO , is stressing him more. Thus, he is moving. You do not want them to move, but rather to settle somewhere ( Rockwork ). I'd suggest moving the PH and then let the anemone move to a secure spot.

Alex

I htink I agree. Just leave him be and let him find the place that HE likes. If you keep changeing things and pestering him he will just continue to roam as well as get stressed out. Give him some time to settle in. If after a few days to a week he still isn't looking quite right then become a little more concerned.

I acclimated the rose with my pcs the first 2 days and now the metal halide is on. Im happy to say that the anemone has moved off the glass and attached to my LR. The pics should be soon so check back.

Thanks

:)

Archived