ReefCleaners.org

Show Off Your Wrasse

Alkamist

Hey every one i thought it would be fun if who ever has a wrasse and wants to show us all picks of your fish would wanna post them.

To start it off heres my Sixline Wrasse

IMG_5429.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha nice another sixline! i'm sure he'll be fine with the clowns and the shrimp should hold his ground. "plus your sixline looks like its looking at the camera :P haha"

i had a sixline be he got a bad case of dead.

haha, I'm sorry for your loss but that made me laugh. :P

Here's my six line:

DSC_0636.jpg

WillWork4Frags
haha nice another sixline! i'm sure he'll be fine with the clowns and the shrimp should hold his ground. "plus your sixline looks like its looking at the camera :P haha"

The sixline is highly aware of what's going on around him. He's always looking in every direction simultaneously. I think he has spidey sense. And yeah he doesn't dare pick on the shrimp =P.

DSC_7664.jpg

DSC_7782.jpg

Those are beautiful.

haha, I'm sorry for your loss but that made me laugh. :P

Here's my six line:

DSC_0636.jpg

I guess the sixline and clown combo is actually quite common =).

The sixline is highly aware of what's going on around him. He's always looking in every direction simultaneously. I think he has spidey sense. And yeah he doesn't dare pick on the shrimp =P.

Those are beautiful.

I guess the sixline and clown combo is actually quite common =).

haha i wish mine were friends but they attack each other when ever they get too close

DROIDMISC42211080.jpg

40BR012-1.jpg

yours are really cool though! lol

but wheres the leopard wrasse at? :P

lepu.jpg

You can't be posting pictures of such nice looking fish without atleast giving a little info about it. Is this some kind of drool inducing wrasse?

WillWork4Frags

My six line was killed by my new 12" brittle star. Lack of EXTENSIVE research I guess. Most sites said they were safe. I guess the smaller ones are.

My guess is that the star made a false cave which the wrasse called "home" for the night. I don't even want to think of the rest.

Sad loss, but I guess it's part of the hobby. At least he didn't go to waste by carpet surfing into fish jerky. I hope my experience will save another's wrasse.

ophiarachana-feeding.jpg

Six-Line Wrasse, Tomato Clown, and Tail Spot Blenny all going the same way...

Fish%201146.jpg

Tail-Spot Blenny and Six-Line Wrasse in a standoff (not really - they get along fine)

Fish%201226.jpg

Archived