SaltCritters.com

Nice rock!

Jmorton

Thanks John for the great customer service and awesome rock!! Was Def above and beyond what I expected. Will Def be doing business again. Best money I've spent in this hobby so far.IMAG1496.jpg

The rock above was shipped to my door for 67 dollars. From this guy^

Yea it fits together well. If ya look in the member aquarium at my post you see what I ended up with.

johnmaloney

i like the design, the left side is especially cool. did you setup the sump yourself? I have never seen a 10g (?) with baffles installed before

Yes i did it myself, Yes it is a 10g. This is my first time setting up a sump so i am bound to make some mistakes. Most people dont use baffles in the smaller sumps? I was just trying to avoid air bubbles

johnmaloney

oh no i was saying it had to be made by you b/c I dont know of anyone manufacturing them in 10 gallon tanks. They are usually acrylic. I like glass better personally. I dont understand anything DIY though, or equipment wise. I have some basic understandings of plumbing and that is about it. You should do a write up on that sump in that thread, it would be interesting. I should also have posted all of this there, but I like the free bumps. :P:)

if you are trying to make a good seal and prevent air bubbles in your over flow box, you can use an aqualifter, i don't really know what you are specifically talking about but that is a prblem i had in my sump.

Archived