Top Shelf Aquatics

Another Happy Customer

gritchie4

Great job again John and everyone at reef cleaners. I received my macros and am very pleased. The halimeda was mostly white, I assume from shipment, but is already starting to turn back to green. The ulva is great and it is already bundled up with my chaeto in the fuge. The penny macro was red gracilaria and looks really cool. I also received a cutting of flame algae. overall I am very pleased. Here are some pics for you. I forgot to take a pic of the ulva since its mixed in the ac70 fuge.

Halimeda

IMAG0867.jpg

Flame Algae

IMAG0863.jpg

red gracilaria

IMAG0866.jpg

Thanks Again

They grew out of the rock lol. It started as one and then just multiplied to over a dozen or so.

johnmaloney

the last one is red gracilaria, I would pinch off the orange branch, the rest look good. yeah you are right the halimeda will color up, they pale in shipping. The cells in that algae are pretty interesting...they move pigment around quite a bit it seems. if you want to check it out after it gets to full color pull it from the aquarium for a little bit, it will lose color before your eyes...it happens relatively fast.

Thanks John. Is the second one a fire fern? Ill get rid of the orange branch on the gracilaria

Archived