SaltCritters.com

Reefcleaners ship north of the border in the future?

doppelganger

doppelganger

ello! I know you guys currently don't ship to Canada but I was wondering if there are any plans to ever?

I'm not so sure on the whole live goods sort of thing at the border and I'm sure it's a huge logistical nightmare as well as a risk with delays. Anyone else can chime in if they know any details on that stuff as well. I know I would LOVE to be able to buy something from reefcleaners but ya. Any insight? You can just say it's impossible and I'd still be happy, albeit disappointed tho :P Thanks!

bensanders
I'd still be happy, albeit disappointed

lol, truly living up to your doppelganger-ness with this one!!

johnmaloney

we were working with someone, but it was taking time they didnt have so they went another route I believe and that was the end of it.

What are you looking for doppelganger? If it's macro algae, I've gotten some types from John (last year) while visiting family in Florida. I'm in Toronto.

:D:(
doppelganger

aw bah too bad I'm moving soon. But ya macro's mainly. Perhaps I will shoot u a msg when I start the new tank.

we were working with someone, but it was taking time they didnt have so they went another route I believe and that was the end of it.

okay thx john. too bad it didn't work out :(

Archived