Top Shelf Aquatics

March 2004 photo - 18gal ViaAqua

Cyber

Cyber,

I have always loved what you have done with your tank. I have the same ViaAqua and I love it, but its not nearly as smooth as yours. Keep up that great work.

Jeremy

Thank you everyone. I thought I bored everyone with all the monthly photos. I should post it every 2 months or so. Hehehe. That way everyone can see the growth and stuff.

Cyber

• 3 weeks later...

Ya know Cyber, it takes a lot ot impress THE ESPI, and you sir have a very nice tank at present time :)

I have watched a lot of thanks mature over time, and I was very leary about yours in the beginning as your placement and invers "startup" losses were typical.

You learned quickly form your mistakes, and did things RIGHT from that point on. You species selection and narrow focus and compatibility (chemicaly) in the tank is superb as was your final selection of "inhabitants".

Nice job :)

Dave ESPI.

Thank you everyone,

Dave ESPI - A loss in my tank is often followed up by a full scale investigation. That how I learn from my mistake. The deeper I sink into the hobby, the more careful I become when I select my livestocks. Reef-keeping is a wonderful hobby. I dont have to have every corals to make the tank look nice. A nice tank can focus on one type of coral and still look good. The trick is to make it thrive and fill up the tank naturally. Perhaps it's just me. I like focus tanks. Hehehe.

BR,

Cyber

if more people thought like this, Reefing would be a SUPER HOBBY !

*and I would have a life of luxury :)

Congrats on TOTM! Love your zoo tank, and i also love your 150! Wow, check out Cyber's webpage for his other tanks!

btw: you got some serious talent, love those models!

Heuerfan - Thanks. It's tough to keep 2 expensive hobbies going at the same time. "Don't try this at home"...or any where else. Hehehe.

Cyber

I have serious tank envy. I love my nano cube, but I really love the 18gal ViaAqua... looks like it comes with much stronger stock lights.

Are there any online retailers?

Archived