Top Shelf Aquatics

D/FW area?? Frags wanted!

Goofnut

Anyone on the board from the Dallas, TX area? B) I'm looking for softies and mushrooms. Whole colonies aren't necessary, as I'm just looking for small frags to start. I will gladly accept donations (for those who grow them so well they just have to give 'em away) or will be willing to purchase small inexpensive pieces. Low-moderate light and moderate/high current loving examples preferred!

Let me know what you have and I will meet you wherever you prefer to pick them up! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply jonah :) I happened upon that site a week or two ago and am waiting for the next meeting so that I can start my "networking" with them. I'm just so impatient that I can't wait that long :P hehe -Thanks again!

I hosted a marine society meeting in my home last night. It was crowded, but still fun and I got 7 different frags and a big ball of macro algae out of it. I also got 3 cups of live sand for my tanks. If you have the space definitly host a meeting.

Sweet :P Congratulations on your meeting.. Sounds like it was a success! If I wasn't in a tiny apartment, I'd have one at my place at some point. Perhaps when I buy a house next year... :D

Archived