ReefCleaners.org

My new camera came! WOOHOO

jmt

:woot::woot:

As some of you chat people may now, *cough* gil *cough* *cough*, I ordered a fuji finepix s5000 not too long ago and I have been impatiently awaiting it's arrival. Well, it came today. About 10 mins ago to be exact and I'm already happen with the performance. Here's a shot of our cichlid "Baby". It may not be the best shot, but all I did was switch the camera to this highest megapixel (3.1) and point-and-click. I haven't even had time to read the manual.

-Justin

:woot::woot:

Justin, I am glad you weren't lying :)

Very nice shot. Take more. Can't wait to see what you do with reef stuff. Thanks in advance. Thanks also for the props. I'M BLUSHING.

See you in chat,

Gil

ps. I dont like the new word.

nice 'officespace' reference... classic movie.... you're pic goes along with that line perfectly... that cichlid even looks like the idiot that said that line.... '' hell, lumbergh f*&^$d her"

Nice cichlid... is that a Lombardi? I have africans my self. The are as beautiful as freshwater gets. But you should have a sand substrate for them... Makes a load of difference in looks and they are more comfortable.

Archived