Innovative Marine Aquariums

Just set up my 'Continuous Water Change System'!

cchardwick

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sogreedy23

Oh wait no, I think we were supposed to cry, beg him to stay and not be mad at us.

OK, I'm outa here. I'm gonna post my stuff on a real reef website that isn't full of pansies.

post-3692-1275410937.gif

bensanders
OK, I'm outa here. I'm gonna post my stuff on a real reef website that isn't full of pansies.

...says the pansy who can't handle proper criticism. And cries about it before fleeing.

Too bad he is leaving this website, I was looking forward to the follow up threads about why everything is dying.

708353ktyzp004l8.gif

Too bad he is leaving this website, I was looking forward to the follow up threads about why everything is dying.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be back complaining because someone at work poured bleach into his tank. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be back complaining because someone at work poured bleach into his tank. :rolleyes:

Or stole 400 gallons of his water and get's arrested searching for that water in someones pool... oh wait... :huh:

Or stole 400 gallons of his water and get's arrested searching for that water in someones pool... oh wait... :huh:

You got the reference! :lol:

Orange Crush

Wondering why y'all got reported AFTER he said he was leaving. By like 5 hours. Weird.

Hey OP if you're still around,

1. If you had reported things before you responded, it might have made a difference (there were one or two comments that we could have done without

and

2. Other reef websites are full of pansies. Just sayin.

Closing the thread. If you decide to return, feel free to open a new one.

Oh, and you're not doing a 100% water change every 10 days. You're just not.

Archived