inTank Media Baskets

JBJ Nano...anyone us as is?

bomon17

SInce I am looking at purchasing one of these I would love to know if anyone is using this system as it came out of the box, how long they have been running it, and any problems they have had. I am planning a false percula, ryal gramma, clenup crew, and some mushroom or xenia corals.

Are some of you folks finding this system to work fine and have the initial ballast and pump issues been worked out? How long have you been running it?

I am not a mod freak, so likely would only cut slits for surface skimming improvement.

Thanks!

yes they work just fine stock i work at a lfs and we have had one running in the fish room for a year now and have asst mushrooms,zoos,colt,xenia,and gorgonian and it does really well we sell more than anyone in chicago and only 2 people have come back with faulty ballasts witch we replaced by jbj with overnight shipping so all in all not to bad of a system

i had a problem with my ballast too. my LFS took the entire unit back and gave me a brand new one.

my unit is bone stock. complete with bio balls! :D i might take soem heat for that, but all my levels are nil. so i must be doing something right.

set up was in September, so 6 months ago.

absolutly no complaints as of now.

thefarmacist

Mine is six weeks and no complaints so far working great. Levels are perfect. I did remove the balls and ceramics, left one sponge and replaced the stock PH.

Archived