inTank Media Baskets

Nano-Reef.com 10th Birthday Gift Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Happy Birthday from thom7667!!

This is the best reference source on the net. My LFS bring the other!

Also everyone on this site has always been so helpful and the how can one nt be inspired by each and every Photo of the month.

Thanks for everything

thom7667

Marshall L. Thomas

thom7667@yahoo.com

post-49691-1303783237_thumb.jpg

Happy 10th Birthday Reef Nano!

I want to thank all of the nice folks on this board that helped me thru my first year with my 14g biocube. And what a year it was!!

Happy Birthday! Can't believe all the answers, to many questions, I've easily been able to find here. I'm feeling lucky!

igotreefermadness

Happy Bday to NR! I have only been a member of this forum for less than a year, but the knowledge that NR has helped me obtain in our hobby makes me feel like I've been doing it for 10.

NR has been an ever growing source for knowledgeable, quick responding, humane information. I feel like it has helped to bring a new respect for the animals we chose to keep, and given people the information that misleading stores chose to leave out.

So thank you.

Since I've joined this site, I've learned so much about saltwater it's not even funny. Thanks for making this site. And Stevie T, GFY

I just want to thank all the people who made it possible for me to win this. Also Happy Birthday and I learned everything I know about reefing here on NR.

Archived