Cultivated Reef

Images for website

fluval303

Would anyone like to have images of their tank featured on a new website?? I'm doing some graphics work for a reef aquarium related website... I need some nice images for logos and such. I would only use images with the owners permission and would show credit on the site for the use. There are so many great looking tanks on this site with great pics... I'd love to use a couple.

Thanks

fluval303

• 2 weeks later...

I have quite a few pictures that can have SOMETHING done with them but I lost corel draw.....;)

This shrimp could be cut out..... and a little work on bottom of the legs wouldn't hurt. But what exactly are you looking for in a pic? And I'm guessing you want full size, right?

image-display?photo_id=2188935&size=lg

(lol, sorry about the camera ring in the back ground......:D)

Wow, thats a nice pic. Yes, thats exactly what i'm looking for.. good quality reef pics! It's going to be a while before the site is up and fully operational... i only get to worlk on it in my spare time. I'd like to use this pic for sure.

thanks Simbo for the great pic!

ps... to any others who would like to participate... with full credit noted on the site... post away... or link to other posts that you have included pics in before. When it's ready.. i'll post links to it so everyone can go take a look.

Thanks again in advance for you participation.

Fluval303

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived