SaltCritters.com

South Florida ROLL CALL

ReefTaco

though it would be a good idea to see who is around town esayer for trade and reviews on LFS and possible just to meet up and do something fun

since i do live in south Florida water conditions are not to bad around here if you know where to look you can pretty much scoop up stuff from the ocean and put it in your tank. i do go snorkeling from time to time and florida allows you to harvest critters from the ocean with some rule and regulation non the less free stuff yay :lol:

anyways back to the topic just doing a roll call for my south Florida members or people who come down alot to south florida

ill start

Andre in Miami,FL whats up

Got a possible development that may be a good thing for all locals. I was contacted today by a friend who has a friend looking to get rid of what she calls..and I quote "really big tank with alot of corals and stuff... you like Nemo right?" Apparently her friend is going through some personal issues and wants someone to give the whole shebang to. I don't have the space or money to keep the setup long-term so I figured I'd inventory the whole thing and share what I don't have use for. I am waiting for some pics and more info so I'll keep you up to date!

diablovt750

Miami, Hialeah Gardens to be exact!

The best LFS in the area in my opinion is STRICTLY FISH on Bird Road right off of 826. There have a large selection of coral and fish and there prices are very reasonable. You guys should all check it out!

• 3 months later...
Miami, Hialeah Gardens to be exact!

The best LFS in the area in my opinion is STRICTLY FISH on Bird Road right off of 826. There have a large selection of coral and fish and there prices are very reasonable. You guys should all check it out!

Double true!

Miami, Kendall, Redlands, and soon to be O-town!

The best LFS in the area in my opinion is STRICTLY FISH on Bird Road right off of 826.

^^ +1 Van Reef turned me on to these guys. Bought 5 corals from them in the past 2 months. Just bought a great acan frag this past Sunday for a great price. ;)

South Miami-Dade/ Homestead here!

• 10 years later...
  • 2 years later...