Coral Vue Hydros

What would you pick?

ch0ch

I have a ten gallon nano system that has been up for about 9 months and I recently removed all the fish I had and gave them away. I had a mandarin goby and 2 clowns. So I was wondering what fish I can keep that have a lively and/or interesting behavior. Something nice and colorful would definatly be a plus. So what would you pick?

- chochB)

whats with the sixline ? why so popular.... anyway... along with the main attraction, the lively showfish I was looking to add a goby or two... any suggestions on that?

good luck finding a yasha i'd love to have but i'm not parting with 150 - 200 bones for fish that may show up dead from transport as non ot the lfs in my area will order one.

my vote is the yellow watchman goby. gott alove them. they are awsome!

well i was kinda looking for something in under 50 bucks price range LoL.... is a jawfish undoable? and well I removed the mandarin because it wasnt doing well and the nemos i removed because i never really wanted them. I just got a good deal for them. I always wanted two black false percs, but I'm looking into the 6-line now.

• 6 months later...

I just found a sweet deal at my lfs yesterday. Found a Yash and pistol pair and asked how much and he said today only 60$. I almost pissed myself to say the least! so i bought it. But now im bummed cuz as soon as i let them free in my 20 gal the shrimp went one way and the fish the other and i dont think they have found eachother yet! and they both stay out of sight..the fish stays in a corner behind a rock and the shrimp is yet to be seen

Archived