Innovative Marine Aquariums

New York NANO CUBE

DitchPlains

DitchPlains

This is my New Nano Cube. I've had it running for about 1 month and a half. Its become my new addiction, always trying to add upgrade or adjust things to make the tank look or be a better enviroment for my corals and my two SI True Percs.

The Tank Contents are as follows.

Mated Pair SI True Percs

1 very large Toadstool

Yellow Fiji/Tonga Leather

! tan leather

Pulsling Xenia

1 Torch (my favorite coral)

1 Tree or Branching Coral

2 Red legged Hermits (one of which took my Astrae's shell)

1 Astrae (other is MIA) lol

3 Mexican Turbos (with Sumbreros)

2 Nassairus Vibex

2 Sand sifting Nassairus (froget its species name)

I know these are not their Phylum/class/Genus/Species names, but I'm no scientist even though my gf is...lol She could tell ya what everything is cause shes an Icthyologist. This is my first Picture Post and wanted to say this is a great site and Nano Reefs are the best by far. :ninja:

I'm thinking about getting the cube. Obviously you like it, you look like you loaded yours up! Are you having any problems with it so far?

Reefer_Buddha

nice lookin tank, only thing i would suggest is great rid of that powerhead. Looks like a penguin powerhead and ive had em. Maxijet mini or microjets wont make such an eyesore in your tank.

DitchPlains

Actually yeah its a cheap penguin/profile its not nosiy at all, but a honkin grey ugly thing, I bought it when i didnt have much cash and figured I should have something to help move the water cause the stock pump sucks. Anyways I think I'm going to ass to Hagens or Minijets in there soon. Thanks for compliment and the suggestion which is right on target.:blink:

Archived