Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Korallen-Zucht ZEOvit Nano Power Package

snguyen77

Has anyone ever tried the Korallen-Zucht ZEOvit Nano Power Package? I'm thinking about trying it out, but wanted to see if anyone has anything to say about it. Thanks for any feedback.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have used it before. It has:

*Pohl's Extra - Works great noticeable difference

*Spongepower - After using, pineapple sponges showed up everywhere; roughly 2 weeks later after using

*Amino Acid LPS - Big difference in LPS. All the LPS doubled in size but shrunk after I ran out which means it wasn't permanent growth

*Coral Vitalizer- Best product ever; doesn't raise phos/nos. Polyp extension everywhere after a week and 3 days.

If you get the nano pack also try:

*Zeobak - Bacteria; keeps phos and nitrates down, also used to seed my biopellets; noticeable difference when used and overdosed

I recently bought Coral Vitalizer 250mL, Zeoback 100mL, Coral Snow, and Pohl's extra because I like the nano pack but didnt want to use the whole zeovit system.

• 3 months later...

I ordered the Zeovit Nano Power Package and started dosing about 2 weeks ago. I have noticed an increase polyp extension and better color on my lps and sps. I also have seen a sudden boom in small feather duster clusters in the shadier parts of the rock work.

I don't want to run the whole Zeo system yet. I have been dosing Zeobak with Brightwell's reef biofuel and have noticed the algae growth slowing down. I started dosing very slowly and will pick it up this week.

I would like to hear from other member experience with these products in their tanks

Thanks

Archived