Pod Your Reef

Best Saltwater fish magazine out there

Mechano

Hey all, I was wondering what Reef and saltwater fish magazines ppl are using out there. looking to subscribe to a new magazine that has more of the fishy side and not just coral(eg. Coral Magazine-very nice but like I said, I like to see more fishies too)

Any suggestions as to what magazine to look at and buy?

thanks

I know it has some FW stuff too, but Tropical Fish Magazine is a nice one. You can usually find them anywhere, affordable, plus they have all the Amano how-to 'scapes each month for prettiness. Split about even for FW and SW which works for me since I am into both but I cant really help if you want just SW stuff, they dont really have any of those magazines around here. :lol:

lakshwadeep

Marine Fish & Reef USA is nice, except that it's an annual. Sometimes it's best to selectively buy issues rather than subscribing (e.g. Tropical Fish Magazine). Buying back issues is one option.

animalmaster6

I have a subscription to CORAL magazine. It comes every two months. I feel like it's christmas every time it comes. I love, love this magazine.

I have a subscription to CORAL magazine. It comes every two months. I feel like it's christmas every time it comes. I love, love this magazine.

I have the app for it on my iPod and im always happy when a new new issue comes out

Archived