ReefCleaners.org

Update: NanoCube at 2 months

Phinhead54

Originally posted by TiGs

your clown fish playing in the anemone?

Nope :( Although the horseshoe crab loves sneaking up behind the anemone and goosing him. Weird weird little creature.

DitchPlains

Might need to work on cleaning the galss but nice Anenmone, is that a carpet? I'm looking for one in my Nano Cube. I have 1 Tan Leathe, 1 toadstool which is huge, 1 Fiji Yellow Leather, Pulsing Xenia, and a Torch, numerous snails (astrae, Nassairus, Turbos) and 2 Red Legged hermits. Mines been running for about 2 months as well maybe a little less. Might be too over crowded though for an anenmone. He'd be fighting for food and light I think, but my clowns might love him. Anyways good luck with your tank it looks good man, nice Ricordia. :nerd:

It's a sebea, but if you put one in your tank, don't tell anyone, you'll catch hell for it :D

I actually hand feed the anemone a bit of krill every other day, he seems to love it and has looked great ever since I started doing that. I've found that I have to get a second bit of krill and give it to the coral shrimp to occupy him so he doesn't try to steal the chunk out of the anemone before he gets around to eating it. I just wish he would come out in the open a little more, but he loves that little archway and stays open underneath it, you are probably only seeing about 1/3 of him in that picture.

Archived