Coral Vue Hydros

10.5"/12" T5 bulbs

Ratkiller

I picked-up this used retro 4 bulb T5 set-up. The bulbs are only about 10.5" long pin to pin. The previous owner said he originally purchased it from Nanotuners. I went to their site looking to get 2 new bulbs, but they want like $19 a piece (they list them as 20in). I also crapped my pants!!!!! I can get 48" bulbs for cheaper then that. After about 20 min searching the net I gave up. So before I dump $40 plus on 2 bulbs I thought I would ask here, if anyone knows another vender who sells these bulbs. Any help would be appreciated.

You mean 20W, not 20in right? That's the wattage that they can handle when driven to V-HO. On an HO ballast (most likely what you have), they run at about 12W each.

Anyway, we are the only source of these lamps at this time. No one else makes a true T5HO bulb this short. Everything else you will find will be NO.

You mean 20W, not 20in right? That's the wattage that they can handle when driven to V-HO. On an HO ballast (most likely what you have), they run at about 12W each.

Anyway, we are the only source of these lamps at this time. No one else makes a true T5HO bulb this short. Everything else you will find will be NO.

You guys sure cornered the market on these.

That was kind of the idea :) We don't actually have an exclusive on them, but we are the only ones ordering and selling them.

Archived