Reef Chicks Ginormous Hardware F/S thread

Weetabix7

looove that song!

they have an X rated version as well, its uhh very inappropriate. :lol:

not that this version is appropriate...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey BibleSue, do you have any old test kits I could buy off you?

or you are willing to sell?

Weetie & I looked though what I had but no test kits. Sorry!

The phosban reactor is sold?

Yes.

I'll do the maxi jet 1200 depending on how much it is with shipping. Send me paypal info.

Ships to: 34786

I'm not sure if BibleSue wants to sell it separate from the SeaClone Skimmer that it goes with.

The phosban reactor is sold?

Sorry but it is.

Yes.

I'm not sure if BibleSue wants to sell it separate from the SeaClone Skimmer that it goes with.

I have another MJ1200 that is not yet boxed up, Weets but is cleaned & ready to ship.

pimp4cheddar
Me.

AHHHH...that explains everything :lol:

Anywho...let me know if you have an old pump/powerhead laying around.

I basically need something to help with water changes (as I just now found out after 2 years that I can stick a maxijet on a hose for water changes!).

...here I am using a measuring cup to pour water into my display tank...all I needed was a damn MaxiJet!!!!!

I basically need something to help with water changes (as I just now found out after 2 years that I can stick a maxijet on a hose for water changes!).

...here I am using a measuring cup to pour water into my display tank...all I needed was a damn MaxiJet!!!!!

I had one other person who asked me about the MJ1200 before you, and I'm waiting to hear back from them now.

If they don't want it you can have it for $14 plus shipping costs.

There's also an MJ900 listed for sale if the MJ1200 doesn't work out for you.

I also have an MJ 400, MJ 600 & maybe another MJ 900 that might be missing a few of the extra parts. They should all have the filter baskets.

Remaining items about to be listed for sale on my local forum either tonight or tomorrow morning, so if anyone out there wants something, this would be a good time to speak up.

Hey Weetie, sad to see you breaking down but I fully understand. I took about 10 years off myself. I hope you will still be around at least occasionally.

God Bless you,

Mitch

I'm betting most stuff wil be gone by tommarow morning.

Weet what out of your stuff do you think I might need?

I honestly think you're fine with what you have.

Archived