SaltCritters.com

Fluval Edge led mod

cindyjoy

Thanks for that link cindy, been trying to find a retailer who sells the sunspots.

Your very welcome. I've had a ton of people email me telling me they bought them. Just remember to take off the lenses and add a splash guard. Also i cut out an opening at the back of the hood for air circulation....

They really are amazing lights.

Why would boost give a $hit about Mr 16 bulbs? He doesn't even sale them. They will run hot and you will figure this out when you screw up and not take friendly advice.

No screwing up here. All you have to do is make a cut in the back of the hood or add a cheap fan.... A simply fix.... They work great and every fluval edge friend of mine that have seen them in person have ordered them for themselves........

Your very welcome. I've had a ton of people email me telling me they bought them. Just remember to take off the lenses and add a splash guard. Also i cut out an opening at the back of the hood for air circulation....

They really are amazing lights.

No screwing up here. All you have to do is make a cut in the back of the hood or add a cheap fan.... A simply fix.... They work great and every fluval edge friend of mine that have seen them in person have ordered them for themselves........

Yeah, I know. There are 100's of people on here with fluval mods. Sounds like you got it all figured out, so you shouldn't have any questions. Sounds like you are really hard up on pushing these lights though.

Yeah, I know. There are 100's of people on here with fluval mods. Sounds like you got it all figured out, so you shouldn't have any questions. Sounds like you are really hard up on pushing these lights though.

YAH, for sure. Its the best bang for your buck......I'm definately gonna use led's in future tank set ups instead of halide like i had on my past tank..... I just hope they can sustain clams?

Archived