ReefCleaners.org

Reef_Addiction Feedback

Bonsai

I just ordered and received some frags from Nino. From start to finish the transaction was great.

* Communication was quick and clear

* Packing and Shipping was great (including shipping on a day that was good for me)

* Frags matched pictures.

* everything was healthy

Everything about the purchase was great and I would deal with him again without hesitation.

• 2 weeks later...
wesley42079

I recently purchased KO Nightmares from nmaligaya. The shipping was fast and the coral arrived healthy.

His shipping methods are unreal. Not only did he pack it with numerous peanuts, but he placed the frag plug inside of a plastic container so the polyps don't get damaged.

I will purchase more corals from him, no doubt.

• 1 month later...

I have ordered zoas, palys, and frags online before. This by far is my best experience yet. The communication and the discussion was superior. I knew what I was getting, the condition, count; everything. I was informed of the shipping so I could be ready.

When the package arrived it was the BEST packing I have ever seen. I love your technique nmaligaya; its genius the goods stay safe.

I want to go and highly recommend nmaligaya. I know I will be back because the service and product are superior.

*** side note, nmaligaya actually sent a message a couple of weeks later to make sure everything was doing well. Now thats great.!

Let me know when you get some more stuff ready to go!

• 3 months later...

Received my order today.

1) cut me a deal on "everything not sold in the original post". >$300 shipped for $260

2) threw in an extra chalice and zoa for free

3) excellent communication

4) packaging was top notch. Frag plugs were stuck in the bottom of a small plastic cup to protect them. 2 bags leaked but the corals seem to be fine. I told him and he said he will check his heat sealer. (you never know that there is an issue until someone tells you)

5) polyps were opening up within minutes of adding them to the tank.

Would define toy order from this seller again. I cannot imagine how anyone could leave bad feedback.

Jon

Great seller, this was my first time buying corals online and was very satisfied... shipping was fast as he has promised and the corals are looking great in the tank. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I ordered 3 frags on Sunday, they shipped Wednesday 2 day priority to Seattle. Everything looks great, the zoas were all open within minutes of placing in the tank. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Rastas today! Excellent packing, I opted for 2day shipping and two of the three polyps opened up in my tank within hours.

Excellent to work with thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to comment about the exceptional shipping. We live about 30 to 45 minutes away and shipping always takes one day. There was a slight hiccup with delivery as my neighbor had picked up the package...I thought the package was gone. After 5 days in the box, my neighbor brought them to my door and the corals still opened up beautifully.

Definitely would recommend doing business with Nino!

• 1 month later...

Great seller, great to deal with would purchase again without hesitation

asked if he would help me out in a special request and did 100%

Shipping was awesome Great job

Thank you Niño

A++

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived