inTank Media Baskets

Micro bubble/ free floating solids, how to eliminate?

Po Pimp Daddie

Po Pimp Daddie

hey guys,

i just set up my 28 gal nano cube, and the water is crystal clear for the most part. i know i have micro bubbles, but it also looks like i have alot of free floating solids in my tank. i was curious if anyone knows how i could eliminate this issue

Though I don't have that model tank, as far as microbubbles, I think I was getting them in my Bio Cube from the top of the hose coming out of my return pump. When I filled up my sump a little more past the hose they went away. Later I changed that hose because I noticed it had been super loose.

Po Pimp Daddie

Potato,

are you running a chiller on yours? i didnt have the issue until i installed my jbj 1/15 mini chiller. its not a over abundance of bubbles but enough to aggervate the hell outta me.

Though I don't have that model tank, as far as microbubbles, I think I was getting them in my Bio Cube from the top of the hose coming out of my return pump. When I filled up my sump a little more past the hose they went away. Later I changed that hose because I noticed it had been super loose.
Potato,

are you running a chiller on yours? i didnt have the issue until i installed my jbj 1/15 mini chiller. its not a over abundance of bubbles but enough to aggervate the hell outta me.

No chiller. I had a ton of bubbles but it was the hose or somehow connected to the return from my back chambers for me. Not sure what it could be with the chiller, Ive never had one. Good Luck!

Archived