inTank Media Baskets

ID this Sea Slug, Blue & black, "lumpy"

yoshii

Yeah, as much as it seems counterintuitive to do so, the best thing to do in cases like this with an animal that is pretty much 100% guaranteed to starve to death is leave it at the store to die. If somebody buys it, it creates an incentive for more to be sold and collected.

Yeah, as much as it seems counterintuitive to do so, the best thing to do in cases like this with an animal that is pretty much 100% guaranteed to starve to death is leave it at the store to die. If somebody buys it, it creates an incentive for more to be sold and collected.

True :(

I guess while it's there I'm just going to take as many pictures as possible, most of the pictures I've come across on the internet don't show it's mouth or these little white "eye stalks?" It's unfortunate not much is known about it in general

My guess is if they don't even know what it is, that they got it by accident on live rock or some shipment of something or another. Def don't buy it thoug unless you really are going to try to save it. I happened across this thread right after reading about those things purely by coincidence. Look cool, will die. :( Pile of suck. Like most really cool looking wierd things.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found this thread again and hate to see that you found out that it only eats tunicates. My lfs got one yesterday by accident. It was a extra, thrown in his last shipment. Sometimes his suppliers just throw in crazy random stuff sometimes. I was gonna buy it but not anymore.

Archived