inTank Media Baskets

Where can I buy egg crate

Reef_Addiction

Reef_Addiction

I've checked my local Home Depot and Lowes, no luck from both. I want to make my frag shelf and running out of places to find it. Anyone else know of a place that carries egg crate?

Thanks

Niño

you sure you looked in the right place at those stores? they always have them in every one of those stores i've been in. it's in the lighting section.

you sure you looked in the right place at those stores? they always have them in every one of those stores i've been in. it's in the lighting section.

Yeah. Call around and ask if they have "lighting diffuser".

brandolando4

I had this very same problem last night, go to home depot and go to the lighting section that's where I found it, no one at home depot knew what egg crate even was kol

Usually the "lighting dept" is separate from the industrial type lights and at mine its on the other side of the store. You will find it (at Lowes anyways) near the larger industiral type lights. As mentioned, don't ask for eggcrate, they will look at you like an idiot. You have to ask for light diffusers.

I've checked my local Home Depot and Lowes, no luck from both. I want to make my frag shelf and running out of places to find it. Anyone else know of a place that carries egg crate?

Thanks

Niño

ace hardware has it as well but every lowes and homedepot has it as its standard lighting stuff. its back with the SHOP lights

Archived