Pod Your Reef

[RESOLVED!] Reef KOI = absolutely horrid service

xtlosx

Hey Guys... I have been in the market for some sort of LED fixtures, and first stumbled upon ReefKoi and the Evolution fixture from another member here...

I had emailed them, called, and finally got an answer that I will be on the next batch of orders (this week). I then placed my order, they charged me, and then I get an email the next day saying that they oversold, and now I have to wait 2 weeks, then a week for shipping... No thanks, so I called them, emailed them and said please cancel my order, and refund my money.

It has now been 5 days... count it, 5 days, NO emails back (after I have sent 5-7 saying to cancel ASAP), no calls, NOTHING back from these people... I have stated that should they not refund my money, this will be reported as a fraudulent charge to my CC company.

If these guys are a serious business, what an absolute joke. No one answers emails, phone calls there, NOTHING.

I then found another fixture that has had great reviews, called them, got the owner on the phone that day, ordered, and was shipped the next day. ReefKoi can take some cues from these guys. What an absolute joke. STAY the hell away from these people.

i'm sure he's got a good reason as to why he hasn't gotten back to you. He does do a LOT of trade shows and closes up shop for a few days to a week at a time

that being said I myself (and probably many others) on here have dealt one on one with Chris and he's a pretty stand up guy. He always has done the right thing for me in the past and if he makes a mistake i'm

SURE he's man enough to admit it and do everything in his power to rectify the situation

I also know from experience that not ALL the sponsors on here are like that 100% unfortunately so having said that there are ALWAYS two sides to every story and just hearing yours doesn't tell me a lot

and to be honest dealing with Chris for a very long time makes me think that you're exaggerating just a bit about what went on....just an opinion.....dont try and sue me over it now!! :P

keep us posted

He finally got back to me today and said he would reverse the charge.

Listen, I absolutely understand people are busy and can't always respond, I am in sales, so I fully get the importance of front line communications.

Busy or not, 5 days without even a response, is just too much. I am satisfied as he finally answered and will be completely satisfied when the charges are reversed.

Don't forget that most companies are closed over the weekends...

yup so technically it was only 3 days!! problem solved now lets everyone :grouphug:

No absolutely, just spoke to him today multiple times which is great. I understand people are out of town doing stuff, but as a business expands you want to continue to provide communication, that's all.

All is solved, I'm happy, he's a very nice guy. Once he offered the refund this morning I had it back within minutes.

MrBillLumberg

I think you should change the thread title, X, to something more positive then. Just to show no hard feelings and stuff.

Archived