Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hellolights!

sidel

Does anyone know if the (hellolights) 20" coralife aqualight hood 50/50 fit in a typical 20 gallon aquarium? I think the length of a 20 gallon is approximately 24 1/4 inches with a width of 16 1/2 ( I think)? That would be sufficient light for a 20 gallon correct? Just wanted to know if anyone has that model of a hood. Thanks!

what type of 20gal?

Long or tall?

If it is the tall 20gal it would be able to fit if you buy the legs and position them out far enough. Tested the length over my freshwater 20 gal.

I just bought this light (96w one) from hellolights for my 10gal and it arrived very quickly. I also liked the free power strip they gave me :)

I guess it would be the tall one. The long one is the really wide one right? Mine's only about 24 1/4 inches long so hopefully it does fit.

Thanks, I just wanted to check. I also ordered the 96w one as well. It should be coming soon:)

Originally posted by snookface1

I have that fixture on a 13 gal custom which has the same width as a 10 gal. They make one that fits a 20 gal, its 24 inches wide why not get it?

Unfortunately, I have already ordered the 20" one, but was just considering the possibility of using a 20 gallon. If not, I'll just go back to using the 15 gallon tall that I have since it has the same L x W as 10 gallon.

Thanks guys!

Archived