Coral Vue Hydros

Purple thing with bright blue bubble like things

Ezsharkman

My tank is cycling and this purple thing with bright blue bubbles showed up.... it’s awesome! Any ideas on what it is? Algae? Crazy coral... i am to much of a noob to tell.. and yes i have searched my books and the web first before posting

Thanks in advance =)

PS... Anyone want a free Mantis shrimp? i live in St Augustine FL

it’s about 2 inches and very active... i gave it a very small piece of shrimp on a BBQ kabob... it swam up out of the rocks and attacked it within 10 seconds of me putting it in the tank... i refuse to kill it... but don’t want it killing my cuc... when i get i get a cuc =)

Could be a neat macro algae hard to tell, maybe try and crop the pics if that doesnt destort them more. But where did you get your live rock? Its awesome you got alot of macros on that rock.

Could be a neat macro algae hard to tell, maybe try and crop the pics if that doesnt destort them more. But where did you get your live rock? Its awesome you got alot of macros on that rock.

OK... i got my live rock here

http://www.gulfliverock.com/premium-decorative-rock.html

i bought it off gulfliverocks ebay store... sooooo muuuuuccchhhhh life! i am so glad i did.

$80 plus 25 shipping got me 20lbs.. but he sent me like 24 lbs. =)

I will try to get a better shot.. i will bust out my tripod =)

Thanks chumcrazy=)

get a tripod or somethign to steady the cam on. Almost got sea sick there. Could be a pretty macro...

LOL!!!!!!!!! barrrffff... sorry =)

Thanks

Sunstar =)

Archived