ReefCleaners.org

Coralife Mini Aqualight T-5 Dual Lamp Fixture

Toubabokoomi

Much better light

That wont be good for anything other than as a fuge light or t-5 shell. The above fixture will be a good light depending on your tank size and what you want to keep.

Then again that coralife could work over a 1 gallon tank if you really wanted it.

The only other thing I could suggest for a small tank that is the best option is a par38 led bulb.

Much better light

That wont be good for anything other than as a fuge light or t-5 shell. The above fixture will be a good light depending on your tank size and what you want to keep.

Then again that coralife could work over a 1 gallon tank if you really wanted it.

The only other thing I could suggest for a small tank that is the best option is a par38 led bulb.

Cool thanks alot man im knew to this all i change my mind everyday im thinking about doing the fluval edge now and swapping to led

I would not go with a fluval edge, they are not built for saltwater and there have been issues with it, such as the light box corroding due to the salt. For the money you could get yourself a mr. aqua starphire glass rimless cube and just hang a par38 over it. I have the mr. aqua 5.2 gallon vertical bow front and am very pleased with it.

link

link 2

my tank

These are all quality tanks, the fluval edge has to be modded a lot and isnt the best for the beginner.

Thats why i love these forums lol thanks again ill look into it.. i did some mods to edge i have now but its freshwater but for the price im gonna spend i think your right the rimless do seem to be the best bet plus same price more gallons!

yeah you cant beat $23 for a rimless high quality bow front tank. As I said the low iron starphire is a really nice tank and there are a few mr. aqua 7.5 builds around on the pico thread that you should check out.

Archived