d0lph1n

1 week old tank, please advise:

1. brown stuff with bubbles:

DSC_7093.jpg

2. green stuff bubble like & brown stuff with bubbles

DSC_7087.jpg

3. green stuff that looks like fungus:

DSC_7082.jpg

If you see something else, please let me know.

New tank algae. The green bubbles could be bubble algae and it can be a pain so watch it and remove if it starts to spread. The brown with bubbles is diatoms will go away with time. And the last pic is probably some kind of algae or it could be sponge. Congrats on the new tank. A couple of tips Read and research and then take your time. Then read and reasearch some more and more.

New tank algae. The green bubbles could be bubble algae and it can be a pain so watch it and remove if it starts to spread. The brown with bubbles is diatoms will go away with time. And the last pic is probably some kind of algae or it could be sponge. Congrats on the new tank. A couple of tips Read and research and then take your time. Then read and reasearch some more and more.

Thank you.

I appreciate your answer.

I've been looking for snails or crabs that will eat the bubble algae.

yep pretty much spot on.. its kind of difficult to see.. if those might be flatworms in the last pic as well.. Keep an eye out see if they move.. If they do nip it in the bud and dose it with Flatworm Exit before it even sees anything..

Archived