Top Shelf Aquatics

anphipods

dan2085

Dragonets primarily eat copepods and other micro fauna. While they may pick on smaller amphipods, I think adult ones are too large.

(disclaimer - this answer comes from reading a lot, not from my own experience.)

Problem is, the amphipods mostly come out at night, and most fish sleep at night.

Does the goby sleep at night? if so then it will be pretty much useless. I think there is some type of goby that is active at night but can't remember the name. Something like nocturnus in its latin name.

Mandarins don't eat amphipods and they sleep at night anyway.

quick question, i have been advised that scooter blennys will eat the anphipods in my tank, is this right??
Problem is, the amphipods mostly come out at night, and most fish sleep at night.

Does the goby sleep at night? if so then it will be pretty much useless. I think there is some type of goby that is active at night but can't remember the name. Something like nocturnus in its latin name.

Mandarins don't eat amphipods and they sleep at night anyway.

as i only found these little guys last night i am only looking into what will get rid of these be4 they become a big problem, tonight i counted arouns 5/6 only 1 or 2 were large...

Archived