Innovative Marine Aquariums

Green pods....have you had them? *Pics*

alaskan84

Just curious if anyone else has green pods in their tank? Even though my tank is crawling with pods right now, ive only found this 1 single guy. Done a little reading and havent really found anything on what makes them green. Not too many people have them, and most only find 1 or 2 from what i've read.

IMG_20110221_133641.jpg

closeup

micro.jpg

Just curious if anyone else has green pods in their tank? Even though my tank is crawling with pods right now, ive only found this 1 single guy. Done a little reading and havent really found anything on what makes them green. Not too many people have them, and most only find 1 or 2 from what i've read.

IMG_20110221_133641.jpg

closeup

micro.jpg

Full on algae.

I've had those. Munnid Isopods. Both green and clear, which is why I kind of think the algae makes it look green. Green ones act just like the clean ones and interact with them, so I don't think they're actually a diferent kind.

I've had those. Munnid Isopods. Both green and clear, which is why I kind of think the algae makes it look green. Green ones act just like the clean ones and interact with them, so I don't think they're actually a diferent kind.

Thanks sublunary, good info!

Archived