Pod Your Reef

Cadlight Mini 4G, 8G and 18G with LEDs

nano_tank

The light wattage appears to be very weak but Eddie confirmed via email that they tested with a lot of success with Soft corals and SPS! Time will tell, very interesting design.

The light wattage appears to be very weak but Eddie confirmed via email that they tested with a lot of success with Soft corals and SPS! Time will tell, very interesting design.

I love the look of these tanks. You got an email back from them? I emailed asking about this tank a couple of times now with no answer whatsoever... Someone else here said they're going to take some photos of their tank set up today, but nothing new on the site so far. I wish there was more info on them or at least some more info by email. I guess we won't know much more until someone gets one.

I love the look of these tanks. You got an email back from them? I emailed asking about this tank a couple of times now with no answer whatsoever... Someone else here said they're going to take some photos of their tank set up today, but nothing new on the site so far. I wish there was more info on them or at least some more info by email. I guess we won't know much more until someone gets one.

Yes, Eddie said they will be posting new pictures in 2 weeks.

Archived