Innovative Marine Aquariums

Would you do it?

Kazooie

How Small?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you honestly put a 1-1.5 inch clown in a 2.5 gallon?

• Yes
    • No

I'm honestly considering a SMALL clown for my 2.5 AGA in a couple months. Water quality wouldn't be an issue, as I do 1-2 cups of wc a day. And I have a 29 frag tank that I can put him in when he's to big. But would you honestly put one in this size of tank?

Also, now tang police please. :lol:

qwiksilver711
I'm honestly considering a SMALL clown for my 2.5 AGA in a couple months. Water quality wouldn't be an issue, as I do 1-2 cups of wc a day. And I have a 29 frag tank that I can put him in when he's to big. But would you honestly put one in this size of tank?

Also, now tang police please. :lol:

no... omgomgomg no i say!

qwiksilver711
no. clowns are very swimmy.

mine told me he would die if he would be put in anthing small than a 20g, and he's 2" long.

very swimmy... good laugh.. i get it though

Ok, nether question. My toadstool frags I got came attached on a shell only. Just now one of my crabs decided to move in. Have him stuck in a Tupperware in the tank right now. How can I get him out? Or get the frags off with out getting touched by him?

qwiksilver711
i wasn't trying to make a joke...

i know, it was just a good laugh. and kazooie... pics!!! maybe try to frag the toadstool off the shell? can the crab move with the weight?

Thanks. The first pic is after I remove the second pic from him. It was right above his head.

I would hate it if my frags got moved around. Except by me of course. :lol:

Archived