Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

CIDLY.com?

phattypeeps

Has anyone ever ordered LED fixtures from China. I am about to order a product from CIDLY lights in Shenzhen but wanted to check on here to see if anyone has ever ordered from or been scammed by them first.

Thanks,

Phatty

No one? Really?

the only lights i ordered from china, were my front turn signals for my motorcycles. LED's. They were sold by a guy off ebay whos name was no joke 'ChinaJason'. I can show you picture, they look good. If they sell them from china, your card offers protection, you feel confident the product is what you are looking for.... BUY IT

The only thing I will warn you, I have ordered international college books, Tail lights, and other random things.. it takes time for it to process through customs (perhaps 2 weeks) so normally allow for 1 month for shipping to door

I was going to order a LED fixture from China, but changed my mind. For something that I expect to last 5+ years, I did not want to deal with China for support if any LEDs went out, other parts failed, etc...

I ended up saving a few more $$ and going with an AquaIlluminations unit since it is all US based.

Archived