Coral Vue Hydros

kordon breather bags

dylan1464

has anyone ever used kordon breather bags to ship saltwater fish? would this be a better way to ship if i dont have oxygen available to pump in the bags?

doni's uses them. i would like to try them myself. manly just to cut down on the shipping rates. really adds up fast when you get water in there. not much experence with fish but i have had good success with regular bags and using my air compressor to supply the air for corals. if not you can get welding oxygen from airgas reasonably cheap.

there is another big advantage to them it seems, they have tested and found as long as the bag is not overcrowded fish easily live 7 days in them. i wouldn't do it in the winter but in the summer i would, may help increase your sales if people can get away with $10-$15 dollar priority shipping.

doni's uses them. i would like to try them myself. manly just to cut down on the shipping rates. really adds up fast when you get water in there. not much experence with fish but i have had good success with regular bags and using my air compressor to supply the air for corals. if not you can get welding oxygen from airgas reasonably cheap.

there is another big advantage to them it seems, they have tested and found as long as the bag is not overcrowded fish easily live 7 days in them. i wouldn't do it in the winter but in the summer i would, may help increase your sales if people can get away with $10-$15 dollar priority shipping.

i will try these bags with overnight shipping...it seems like they would be more reliable then regular bags filled with oxygen. i think since carbon dioxide can get out the bags it becomes very toxic

Archived