Cultivated Reef

arduino/LEDs

Tyron

whatsup yall,

i havent quite started my LED build yet but i think i understand what im doing pretty well. where should a beginner go to understnad arduino a little better, as it pertains to aquarium lighting preferably. i want to build a unit for my 20l before i attempt one for my 75. i know it can read sensors and probes and all that, but right now i just want to stick with lighting. more like timed dusk/dawn effects and maybe some random cloud codes. what articles are good to read?

whatsup yall,

i havent quite started my LED build yet but i think i understand what im doing pretty well. where should a beginner go to understnad arduino a little better, as it pertains to aquarium lighting preferably. i want to build a unit for my 20l before i attempt one for my 75. i know it can read sensors and probes and all that, but right now i just want to stick with lighting. more like timed dusk/dawn effects and maybe some random cloud codes. what articles are good to read?

BUMP! im in the same boat as you..wanna build one for my 20L lol..heard about them.. but cant find help anywhere..

Archived