Innovative Marine Aquariums

anyone around the cleveland,ohio area?

jonny5er

i just want to know if theres anyone on this site that is near the cleveland,ohio area?,my reason being is im always looking for good liverock or fish for sale because if you are from around this area you know theres not alot of good stuff around,and if there is,its really far away.if you are,or if you have anything for sale such as a nano skimmer,purple coralined liverock,clownfish,etc..just let me know what ur asking or if you wanna trade something,thx in advance.

Im in northfield, just south of cleveland. I know what you mean about no good places. I have been getting some stuff coral wise from some locals in akron. Also if you are looking for decent live rock cheap check out captain larrys in akron. The store is nothing to brag about but they have nice stuff for a decent price and are very helpful. If you are looking for some frags let me know.

Also believe it or not the Petco in Macedonia isnt to bad. I bought both my clowns there. It just depends on the day you go there.

Im in northfield, just south of cleveland. I know what you mean about no good places. I have been getting some stuff coral wise from some locals in akron. Also if you are looking for decent live rock cheap check out captain larrys in akron. The store is nothing to brag about but they have nice stuff for a decent price and are very helpful. If you are looking for some frags let me know.

Also believe it or not the Petco in Macedonia isnt to bad. I bought both my clowns there. It just depends on the day you go there.

cool.ive been to the petco in macedonia it is cool.i go there every great once in a while.its is kinda far,i have to check out captain larrys,i heard they have decent stuff,its and hour drive or something like that.also im only doing fowlr so thats the reason im looking for good purpled liverock at a decent price,.thx for your help and if you hear of anything else let me know.

What about aquarium adventure in old brooklyn? i used to live up there and thats where i went for freshwater. The had saltwater stuff but i never really looked at it.

What about aquarium adventure in old brooklyn? i used to live up there and thats where i went for freshwater. The had saltwater stuff but i never really looked at it.

they have been gone for at least 3 years now I think. Years ago I used to go there all the time for FW and when I first got into salt. Do you remeber the salt tank they had that wrapped around the wall. I was just telling someone today about it.

they have been gone for at least 3 years now I think. Years ago I used to go there all the time for FW and when I first got into salt. Do you remeber the salt tank they had that wrapped around the wall. I was just telling someone today about it.

They went out of business?!?!?! We moved about 2 years ago and i remember going there because the guy said he would give me some stuff to help move my 90 gallon cichlid tank. I do remember that tank though. It was pretty sick!

they must have closed right after you moved then. about a year ago I went to rms in middleburg and someone there said they closed a few yrs ago. Up until last feb i was out of the hobby for about 6 years

If you're willing to make the drive up to Columbus there is Phishy Business. Sign up for their mailing list to be notified of weekend sales. They often make the drive worth it for you.

Archived