Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nanotuners.Paypal only?

Tennreefer

qwiksilver711
Do they only take Paypal?If so they just missed out on my $600 for the 5.6 Cree LED for my BC29 :P

the banner on the page shows they take mastercard, visa, amex, discover, echeck, and paypal

the banner on the page shows they take mastercard, visa, amex, discover, echeck, and paypal

but when i went to pay it said only Paypal at this time

phi delt reefer
but when i went to pay it said only Paypal at this time

you can use your cc through paypal. or email them and maybe they can take it over the phone.

closed on sat.ive allways used a cc too.i guess i could change my paypal acnt to my cc.but then ill have to switch it back.kind of a PITA tho.

closed on sat.ive allways used a cc too.i guess i could change my paypal acnt to my cc.but then ill have to switch it back.kind of a PITA tho.

Paypal will always default to your normal bank account since they get charged to run a CC. So it is more like you would always have to tell them to use your CC every time to ever use Paypal. There are hundreds of threads online where people complain about that exact situation.....they have to tell Paypal to use their CC each time. I know it is the case for me. Almost seems crazy since both the fund source and the backup source are the same card. :)

Do they only take Paypal?If so they just missed out on my $600 for the 5.6 Cree LED for my BC29 :P

Send the money here. I take Visa/MC/Discover...and not through PayPal! :)

i guess ill try that monday.if i still have the ballz to drop the cash.ive been pondering over the purchase for some time now.i was ready to drop the hammer.maybe its a sign. :unsure:

If you're logged out of your PayPal it should show up with the option to pay with your CC. You just have to fill out all your address info all over again.

i guess ill try that monday.if i still have the ballz to drop the cash.ive been pondering over the purchase for some time now.i was ready to drop the hammer.maybe its a sign. :unsure:

Uh Oh.... I suspect buyers' remorse is setting in? ;)

If you're logged out of your PayPal it should show up with the option to pay with your CC. You just have to fill out all your address info all over again.

Don't even need to be logged out. If you have your CC on file with Paypal then it will always be an option to use. You just have to change the payment method to CC instead of savings/checking...every single time you make a purchase. It is not a hard thing to do, just annoying and set up that way for a reason....Paypal wants you to have to work to use a CC instead of a bank account since CC's charge a fee to process. I buy almost everything through Paypal and always change it to be CC. I have only forgotten once and it was still ok since I had some money in checking.

We can manually process credit cards. You shouldn't need a Paypal account to process an order, but recently Paypal has really be screwing around with their policies. We're still trying to figure out what's going on over there. To be honest, they are really starting break the last straw with us and we will very likely be looking into a new card processor very soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived