ReefCleaners.org

Aquacave. com?

Mini-Dude

I came across a site called aquacave.com and it looked very pleasing but I have never really ordered anything off the Internet before. Has anyone ordered from them? How was their service?

OClownsandNanos

Yes, I ordered ATI and UVL bulbs last year (very well packed) and some Salifert test kits and ESV B-Ionic 2 part and Kent Tech Mag this year. Everything was very well packed and great prices, including on shipping. Would recommend them.

(Edited to add:) It's true they never sent out a shipping confirm this last time. I actually had to inquire several days later but found out that they had already shipped everything out several days before and I'd be receiving the package within the next day (after I looked up the tracking number).

I came across a site called aquacave.com and it looked very pleasing but I have never really ordered anything off the Internet before. Has anyone ordered from them? How was their service?

I have ordered a bunch of stuff from them... They are one of my go-to vendors.

I ordered a JBJ 28 LED from them and had it w/in 5 days. Granted I live in Indianapolis and they're right outside Chicago. I've also placed orders for a skimmer and controller from them, but I've never had any problems. I would recommend them in a heart beat. I love Premium Aquatics too, but I have to pay in state tax for them and the high cost purchases really run that up. And FWIW, they both price match. IMHO, can't go wrong w/ either

Archived