ReefCleaners.org

Need help choosing a LED fixture

Reef_Addiction

Reef_Addiction

Hi all, recently purchased a 30g finnex m tank and the previous owner had a 24" sunpod 150 MH fixture on it. I havent assembled the tank together yet but I've been doing searches for a LED fixture. I'm not sure if I can go with a bigger fixture but I'm sure 24" isnt the only size I can put on the tank. I need some help because I really want to spend the extra $$$ to purchase a LED fixture. If anyone can help out a newbie to light fixtures and recommendations would help, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time!

Niño

Milad LEDGroupBuy.com
Hi all, recently purchased a 30g finnex m tank and the previous owner had a 24" sunpod 150 MH fixture on it. I havent assembled the tank together yet but I've been doing searches for a LED fixture. I'm not sure if I can go with a bigger fixture but I'm sure 24" isnt the only size I can put on the tank. I need some help because I really want to spend the extra $$$ to purchase a LED fixture. If anyone can help out a newbie to light fixtures and recommendations would help, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time!

Niño

The aqua illumination fixture are suppose to be nice. Or if you want to save money you can try your hand at building a LED fixture which should be easy for a 30g. 24 LEDs, 2 Driver, 1 heatsink.

Archived