Cultivated Reef

Hi all

Almsfan

Good afternoon.

New user here. And i wanted to stick my head in and say hello. I have been keeping tanks for 20+ years and now going to start over and go small. Sold my 75 after buying a house. Now that the remodeling is done, I can set up my new tank and relax.

Again, hello to all. Hope to keep learning more and more here at NR.com

Good afternoon.

New user here. And i wanted to stick my head in and say hello. I have been keeping tanks for 20+ years and now going to start over and go small. Sold my 75 after buying a house. Now that the remodeling is done, I can set up my new tank and relax.

Again, hello to all. Hope to keep learning more and more here at NR.com

:welcome:

What kind of tank are you thinking of getting?

:welcome:

What kind of tank are you thinking of getting?

Im looking into the Ridge 24 from Pico aquariums. Still looking into finding more reviews if people are happy with them. And i thought about a 70 or 150w mh for lighting. But after diving into the led threads here. It has piqued my interest in trying them out. Not sure though as i need to figure out if led would be enough for sps down the road? Im pretty dedicated to mh lighting. But im open to try something different.

qwiksilver711
Im looking into the Ridge 24 from Pico aquariums. Still looking into finding more reviews if people are happy with them. And i thought about a 70 or 150w mh for lighting. But after diving into the led threads here. It has piqued my interest in trying them out. Not sure though as i need to figure out if led would be enough for sps down the road? Im pretty dedicated to mh lighting. But im open to try something different.

if you want to know about leds, post a thread with your questions, and evilc66 will find it most likely and answer your questions... he is the led gawd

if you want to know about leds, post a thread with your questions, and evilc66 will find it most likely and answer your questions... he is the led gawd

Yes i see that. Thanks for the tip.

Archived