ReefCleaners.org

Shroom Rock!

Andy16

its my first coral(invertabrate type coral w/e you want to call it) that i have ever owned! it is absoluteley beautiful! one of my best birthday presents in a long time. They are a flourescent green. I will try and get a picture of them but my computer is acting up.

EDIT: I just have one question. From what i have read(yes i do read) i havent read much about target feeding shrooms. So do you guys think i should? I have brine shrimp i could spray then with if it is nesasary other wise im pretty much good to go right?

They arent in a lot of current either but they dont have a lot of light which i also read isnt a big as they are a low to med light coral. They are under a 36 watt 50 50 and a 18 watt bulb that is kind of weird and i dont really know what the deal is with it. I am going to make the big metal halide purchase with my b day money so if i dont have enough light that prob will be fixed.

here are some of the pictures if it works. They arent working at the other board that i use a lot so thats why i didnt post them here yet. But they might work you never know.

f98c545e.jpg

f98c545e.jpg

both pics are relatively the same but they are focused differently.

Archived