Innovative Marine Aquariums

Sale Updated!

PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

The count down to the big game is getting shorter, and as the excitment increases so does our Super Bowl Presale! Starting now, use Discount Code 'SuperBowl' to take 40% off qualifying livestock! Regularly priced items from the Australian, Clam, Coral Colony, WYSIWYG Frag, and LE Frag (excluding Jason Fox corals) qualify for this discount!

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/

Worried about the weather and the big storms moving through early this week? No need. We check the weather daily and will contact you to reschedule your shipment if we have reason to suspect weather delays. And you can always contact us if you see a problem on your end! So get your order in early for the best selection, and we'll set up shipping after the weather clears up.

Lots of new stock being added to this sale. Some of the latest additons include:

HPJ2854369GreentipTorch--WYSIWYG_300.jpg

FJ28041529DaybreakZoanthids--WYSIWYG_300.jpg

FJ28401529NeonGreenMouthOrangeRicordeaflorida--WYSIWYG_300.jpg

FJ2812139BlueStarZoanthids--WYSIWYG_300.jpg

FJ2832259RainbowRicordeafloridaPolyps--WYSIWYG_300.jpg

FJ28371529Red-PinkPocillopora--WYSIWYG_300.jpg

FJ2807129RedBullseyeZoanthids--WYSIWYG_300.jpg

FJ28311529WarOfTheWorldsRhodactis--WYSIWYG_300.jpg

FJ28141599RoyalDevotionZoanthids--WYSIWYG_300.jpg

FJ28281529DarkPurpleRicordeayuma--WYSIWYG_300.jpg

gulfsurfer101

I've orederd livestock from you guys and was very impressed with the stuff I got from you guys. My only question is this sale only pertain to livestock, or will it apply to anything purchased from you guys like lighitng, controllers, and dry goods.

PacificEastAquaculture
I've orederd livestock from you guys and was very impressed with the stuff I got from you guys. My only question is this sale only pertain to livestock, or will it apply to anything purchased from you guys like lighitng, controllers, and dry goods.

The sale is qualifying livestock from the specificed categories only. For the most part our dry goods and equipment are already listed at the manufactureres MAP pricing, which means we aren't allowed to go lower.

Archived