Top Shelf Aquatics

Greetings From FL!

sv650zack

Hello everyone! Zack here from Daytona Beach FL! Yes Yes hahaha another noob here to soak up your vast knowledge but ive been trolling for awhile here and I must say you guys are amazing so much to learn and such awsome tanks! A little backround im 22 Live/Work in Daytona at a local petstore (Mr.Petman Supercenter) have always had a FW tank everything from 5.5 Gals to 180 Gal and feel like I got a good grip on everything FW but saltwater is a whole diffrent story! OK OK to the good stuff I bought a Bio Cube 8gal 6 months ago The run down...

10lbs live sand

10lbs live rock

3 Emerald crabs

2 serpent stars

2 Fl Condalatis? Purple tips???

Couple damsels

Stock lights and pump

Chemi Pure

Just the basic right know waiting on income tax to help stock up and start my 20Gal SW tank

Pics to follow as soon as I figure out how? Lolz! ;)

qwiksilver711
Hello everyone! Zack here from Daytona Beach FL! Yes Yes hahaha another noob here to soak up your vast knowledge but ive been trolling for awhile here and I must say you guys are amazing so much to learn and such awsome tanks! A little backround im 22 Live/Work in Daytona at a local petstore (Mr.Petman Supercenter) have always had a FW tank everything from 5.5 Gals to 180 Gal and feel like I got a good grip on everything FW but saltwater is a whole diffrent story! OK OK to the good stuff I bought a Bio Cube 8gal 6 months ago The run down...

10lbs live sand

10lbs live rock

3 Emerald crabs

2 serpent stars

2 Fl Condalatis? Purple tips???

Couple damsels

Stock lights and pump

Chemi Pure

Just the basic right know waiting on income tax to help stock up and start my 20Gal SW tank

Pics to follow as soon as I figure out how? Lolz! ;)

welcome! to get pics up you upload them to a 3rd party site, like photobucket, and then upload to that and use the image code in the post

Archived