Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Will this MH mogul bulb work for me?

wienerdog

Try it and let us know in a year how it worked out....

Actually I think you will find that the general oppinion is that they work fine for a month or two and then start to dimminish in intensity and color rapidly. In the long run you would be better off getting a quality name-brand bulb that will last you for a long time. .$.02

Try it and let us know in a year how it worked out....

Actually I think you will find that the general oppinion is that they work fine for a month or two and then start to dimminish in intensity and color rapidly. In the long run you would be better off getting a quality name-brand bulb that will last you for a long time. .$.02

OK, thank you. This is my first MH bulb so pardon my question if it is ignorant. I also heard the Plusrite bulbs were not bad either. I think your right as opposed to being cheap, I'll grab a UShio or of that caliber.

If $$$ is a concern CoralVue are not too bad and they can be found pretty cheap considering.... But sometimes it is best drop the cash and forget about it... Otherwise you are always thinking....."I wonder if a better bulb would help..."

Archived